“Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counselors there is victory.” – Proverbs 11:14
It has always been true that great bosses surround themselves with talented people. As churches grow, however, it can sometimes be hard for leaders to delegate responsibilities within the church.
In a recent quote in Outreach Magazine, Craig Groeschel at LifeChurch.tv (a long-time Fellowship One customer) explains, “If we delegate tasks, we are creating followers – or people who simply do what they are told. But if we delegate authority, we are creating leaders. And the only way to build and retain great leaders is to give the ministry away to them and empower them to lead freely.”
(source: Gruenewald, Bobby. “Interview Craig Groeschel, Life.Church at 20 Years.” OutReach Magazine 2015 OutReach Special Issue. Print.)
That is why Fellowship One is continuing to redefine what it means to equip your leaders. By giving them command centers, we help them better own and manage their ministry missions.
As of last night, two new features were launched: Fellowship One Launchpad and Fellowship One Coordinator. Each empowers members of your congregation and staff to have more control of leading in your ministry vision.
Fellowship One Launchpad
Launchpad is your new Fellowship One command center. Everything that we build and have built will be accessible through it. In today’s modern church, people tend to be lots of things: Volunteers, congregates, small group leaders, staff members. Now, everyone has their own personal tools in one, easy to access place.
Fellowship One Launchpad is the one place you need to go to in order to open:
- Fellowship One Dashboard – View key performance indicators like Attendance, Giving and Attributes
- Fellowship One Teacher – Teachers can view and manage students who have checked into their classrooms
- Fellowship One Coordinator – Service Coordinators can balance room occupancy for all rosters within the activity and move volunteers and participants between rooms
- InFellowship – Your congregational portal
- Fellowship One Portal – Your main church database
- Your account information – Easily edit your personal, household, security and preferences in one, easy-to-find place.
Launchpad is responsively built and can be accessed from any device with internet access (computer, tablet, or smart phone). Start sharing your personal link with everyone in your church.
Generate your URL for Launchpad:
launchpad.fellowshipone.com/#/login/churchcode (all lowercase)
Does your version of Launchpad look different than the pictures?
You will only see what you have access and rights to in the system. Therefore, only some of the apps will be visible to you. If you feel that something is not displaying correctly, contact your account manager at your earliest convenience.
Fellowship One Coordinator
Coordinators are the church leaders responsible for events and/or children’s ministry. While Fellowship One Teacher offered new ways for volunteers to manage their guest rosters digitally and in real-time, there was still something missing when it came to managing all the volunteers. Now, there is Coordinator. On any device, you can:
- Monitor room capacities in real-time as guests/students and volunteers/staff check-in.
- Be alerted when rooms approach maximum capacity
- Move guests or students between rooms to create a better balance or handle issues.
- Make temporary updates to volunteer or staff assignments so that they can manage their guests on their Fellowship One Teacher tool.
- Manually open or close rooms regardless of predetermined capacities as well as temporarily increase or decrease room capacities.
This means that the capacity numbers in your rosters are now active and can automatically close a room. If left blank, the roster will not have any capacities set.
If you are premier, go to Fellowship One Coordinator by going to: http://coordinator.fellowshipone.com
If you would like to speak to someone about upgrading to premier, please visit this page: http://landing.activenetwork.com/coordinator-launchpad/
We hope that these tools will help you equip your leaders and build a greater ministry. At ACTIVE Fellowship One, we work hard to keep faith active in every community around the world. Thank you for partnering with us.