Today we continue our series, “What is a Dynamic Church?” where we examine the traits of effective ministries. Today we continue with part two of three. You can find part one here.
A dynamic church should have…
Emphasis on spiritual growth
- Leaders place a high value on the spiritual growth of its members.
- They invest in equipping the core and committed members of the church, helping families address the dysfunction in their lives and become full-time followers of Christ.
- The church looks to establish meaningful relationships within the congregation through small groups and by demonstrating Christ’s love through acts of service in the local community.
Effective Processes & Metrics
- Leaders leverage best practices and implement efficient processes that enable them to be good stewards of their time and resources.
- They desire to use the latest technologies to ensure timely followup with inquiries, security of children in their care, administration of their members and volunteers, and accurate tracking of donations.
- In addition, dynamic church leaders recognize the value of analyzing data and turning it into meaningful information for use in ministry decisions.