One of the great features of Fellowship One is the ability to perform a mass action. This could range from sending a communication to hundreds of your members or updating the records of many with a single click.
By popular request, we have added two additional mass action features to the Assignments list. This is the ability to delete and email members directly from the assignments overview page (Ministry > Assignments > View All).
As you may know we have added many new features to the Activities and Assignments portion of Fellowship One. An assignment in Fellowship One terms, refers to a persons involvement with an Activity. That could either be as a participant or as a volunteer.
From the Activity View All page (Ministry > Activities > View All), you will be able to see all of the Activities in which you have rights to view or edit. Under the Assigned column you can easily see the number of people who have a particular assignment to the Activity. The red pill represents staff/volunteers and the blue pill indicates participants. Clicking on any one of these colored pills will take you to the Assignments View All page.
- As you navigate to the Assignments View All Page, you will be presented with a list of everyone who as an assignment to that particular Activity.
- From the top tab you can: Select All by clicking the top most radio button
- Refine the list by selecting or deselecting individuals
Once you selection of people is made you can then quickly:
- Add them to a group where a variety of other options would be available
- You can Mass delete the selection of people from having this particular assignment
- Or you can email them directly from this page.
Having this ability is sure to save you time and help you get back to doing ministry.