A dynamic church should have…
- Leaders understand the importance of effective, creative, and timely communication with their members and visitors through the use of email, texting and social media.
- The church has, or is seeking to have, a well-designed website that incorporates self-service features such as online giving and event registration.
- The church seeks a church management software solution from a business partner who shares their passion for the Church, is committed to working with the church to reach their goals, and offers an array of resources to assist with process improvements.
- The leaders of the church value the flexibility and benefits that a web-based, hosted solution provides over the alternatives. They understand that the risks and total cost of ownership are actually lower than hosting a solution themselves.
Accelerating the Dynamic Church In the interest of accelerating the growth of Dynamic Churches, FellowshipOne offers 100% web-based church management software products to help Dynamic Churches become more:
- Effective in ministry
- Efficient in administration
- Engaged with the community
Dynamic Churches have FellowshipOne!