The April Onsite Champion Certification Course was a success! We hosted representatives from Arizona, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan and locally here in Texas. We had a blast not only in the classroom, but also when we went to dinner together!
This Champion Certification class built upon previous courses taken by adding real life scenarios, hands-on labs, and process documentation. Our class gained a more robust knowledge of FellowshipOne through sharing experiences and best practices at their own churches. In addition the class obtained tools that will allow them to train their staff, document their unique processes, and get the best return on your FellowshipOne investment.
During the 4-day class we had the opportunity to:
- Learn new features and functions available in FellowshipOne, such as Insights.
- Network with other FellowshipOne users
- Meet and connect with our FellowshipOne expert staff
We discussed many different facets of FellowshipOne, some of which included:
- Return on Ministry
- Effectively documenting processes for your church
- Tracking spiritual decisions
- Tracking and following up with first-time guests
- Building a FellowshipOne Champion Team
- Connecting people to groups and tracking involvement
- Tracking attendance and involvement
- Connecting volunteers and tracking volunteer engagement
- Entering contributions and delivering online statements
Upcoming Educational opportunities include:
Foundations class June 19-22. Click here for details and registration.
Online Certification class July 17-20. Click here for details and registration.