Besides the primary benefit of exceptional member care, there are two main advantages to having church administration software.
First, staff time is spent more effectively—and often less expensively—and there are fewer errors and headaches with church data management. Second, this type of administrative efficiency frees leaders to do what they were called to do: minister. They not only have more time to do so, but also they have the tools to use their data for better ministry.
It’s very difficult to quantify the cost of administrative inefficiency, but it exists nonetheless. For maximum effectiveness, whatever can be automated or offered as a self-serve option should be, in order to keep people from getting lost in the effort to manage their details. A streamlined back office pays for itself many times over.
Here’s how FellowshipOne Premier church administration software can help with your administrative needs:
- Volunteer recruiting and management
- Giftedness-matching for volunteers
- Automatic emails with information, reminders and updates
- Duplicate individual records removal
- Automatic verification of U.S. addresses by the USPS
- 360° view of households with all data in one church database
- Centralized events management tools with online registration and payment
- Communication tools for staff, members, visitors and volunteers
- Self-serve options to eliminate staff management of small group registration, giving statements, event registrations, and background check applications
- Registration form control