dy•nam•ic [dahy-nam-ik] adjective: characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active or forceful; energetic.
- have strong leadership with a clear vision of where they are headed.
- have staff members are in alignment with that vision.
- are proactive rather than reactive, never satisfied with the status quo but, instead, embrace change that results in growth.
- don’t just happen. They happen because of dynamic leaders, men and women who understand the unique needs of the church at this time in history.
- are highly creative and innovative in their approach to ministry.
- emphasize spiritual growth.
- utilize effective processes and metrics.
Because of our commitment to resource the church with excellence,
this original content is available for download.
Did you know that the word 'church' is Googled more in the month of March than at any other time of the year? It's never too late (or too early) to review your visitor follow-up process and see where improvements can be made. Our team has worked with thousands of churches to develop the best practices and best processes when it comes to visitor follow-up and assimilation.
Learn new ways to use check-in to improve outreach, grow your ministry and connect people to the life of your church. Simplify processes and free up your staff to better care for visitors and members of all ages. This 30-minute webinar will help your team better understand all the connection points that happen in your church.
Church data can provide tremendous insights into church growth, effectiveness, and health—or the lack thereof. This whitepaper explores 5 key areas that, together, give leaders a balanced snapshot of individual health and trends in the church that could signal opportunities or a need for investigation.
Dynamic Churches are intentional about reaching new people and connecting them to the life of the church and a personal relationship with Christ.
In the interest of accelerating the growth of Dynamic Churches, FellowshipOne offers 100% web based church management software products to help Dynamic Churches and Dynamic Leaders become more: