Multiple Ways to Give with
With Web, Mobile, Text, and Kiosk Giving, you are able to offer multiple online giving option touch points to your members and visitors. Providing convenient options for giving grows overall giving amounts. FellowshipOne Giving is compatible with FellowshipOne GO.
See for yourself how FellowshipOne Giving can simplify the donation process
Get access to a demo now!
Allow your Congregation to Give from Anywhere with
The convenience of a Mobile Giving App
- Works with all phones and mobile devices
- Provides a remote giving option for your congregation
- FellowshipOne Giving is available for iOS and Android Apps
- Donors can engage easily and often
Quick Donations with Text to Give
- Text giving can be added to your FellowshipOne Giving account
- Receive a dedicated phone number for texts
- Donors can begin text giving with a few easy steps
- Your congregation will receive a custom receipt your team easily creates through the control panel
Peace of Mind with Giving Kiosks on Location
- More first-time donations are made with giving kiosks than with any other method
- Remove barriers to giving for members who don’t carry cash
- Your church website becomes the destination for members and guests to give online
- Registration forms can also be handled through your giving kiosks
grows with your church
FellowshipOne Giving is a scalable tool that grows with the giving needs of your church. Rest easy knowing you always have access to FellowshipOne Giving’s unlimited features to manage your online giving.
Unlimited Fund Types of your choosing
- With your giving application customized to your church, each donor can select funds and campaign specific to your church
- No limit to the number of campaigns
Multi Site / Campus Support
- Create custom giving pages for each campus or site
- Create specific funds for each campus or site
- Online campuses or even mission campus can still be supported by the multi site functionality
Pledge Tracking and Management
- Donors submit their contribution online
- Donors benefit from an extra level of accountability
- Provides valuable reporting to church leadership
Peace of Mind through Security and Data Tracking with
The control panel of FellowshipOne Giving’s is both simple and strong enough to handle all of your giving data needs.
Securely Manage Payments & Reports
- Get a complete overview of your ministry’s giving information.
- View a range of custom reports by person, transaction, fund, and date range
- Access graphical reports of monthly trends, current automatic recurring giving, and forecasting.
- Easily report donor giving data for year-end reports in a matter of minutes.
Reconciliation Made Simple
- Reconcile deposits on your bank statement.
- See detail on individual donations by name and by fund.
- Save valuable time and reduces the risk of errors.
- Import donation data directly into Church Office Online, ELEXIO, ParishSoft, SimpleChurch, Shelby and other Ministry Brands partners.
FellowshipOne Giving provides several payment options
to best serve your growing ministry.
Each features is outlined so you know the costs including any fees applicable.
Our pricing chart makes it easy to review, compare, and decide.
Tiered rates will apply
The tiered pricing on this monthly plan references the type of card that your donor uses to make a donation. Personal credit and debit cards (qualified transactions which include most visa and MC) would be charged a rate of 1.99% + $0.30, and corporate or special rewards cards (nonqualified transactions) would be charged an average rate of 2.89% + $0.30. Typically, around 85% of transactions processed are qualified transactions, so the majority of your transactions would be processed at the lower transaction rate.