Small is big in the church world. With small group software, individuals can build community and be cared for in an effective and meaningful way.
Small groups are a proven way to improve spiritual growth and create a sense of community in a fast-paced world—especially in churches with multiple sites or services. With the right small group software, effective group management benefits everyone: Individuals can find groups in their area, submit an interest form or register for a group. Group members can access a central, online environment to stay connected to the others in the group. Small group leaders can communicate easily with not only their group or groups, but also with the leadership personnel who oversee all the groups. With a minimum of administrative burden, staff can easily send reminders and record church attendance numbers, as well as funnel news and prayer requests to leadership. Ministry leaders can keep their fingers on the pulse of all their small groups with ministry management software.
A larger community group can also be enabled through church community software from FellowshipOne-integrated social media tools, which provides an internal and safe social meeting place with a prayer wall and a resource-sharing center.
Here’s how small group software from FellowshipOne can empower growth and community:
- Flexible interface for any style or hierarchy of church small group, community, or cell group
- Group search on your website (for members and visitors) with custom criteria or proximity map and interest/registration form
- Visibility into group leaders’ span of care, and the health and activity of all small groups for leadership (Premier only)
- Social media links: Facebook, Twitter and The Table Project
- Self-management tools for lay leaders’ groups
- Profile access (social media enabled) for group members
- Communication tools for small group leaders and members
- Mentor program management