Establishing a church nursery requires a checklist of critical priorities, including:
- Setting up processes and tools for effectively managing family and baby information
- Securing staff and volunteers
- Creating a comfortable, inviting and safe atmosphere
- Establishing security measures
Fellowship One’s church nursery solutions handle everything but the proverbial kitchen sink. You design the space, but Fellowship One helps you gather, store and retrieve information on nursery-aged children and their families through the integrated database. This seamlessly links church nursery information to your church’s volunteer data, automated background checks, room information and check-in system, so that crucial operations for a secure church nursery become secondary to taking care of babies.
Fellowship One eases the organizational workload of staff and volunteers in your church nursery, while giving parents peace of mind with:
- Simple and speedy check-in
- Pagers that notify them if there’s a problem
- Specially coded tags that prevent unauthorized pick up and inform church nursery staff and volunteers of food allergies or other special needs
With Fellowship one, your church’s babies don’t become a complication to the mechanics of running a church nursery.
Complete our form to learn more about running a safe and smooth church nursery that puts babies first!