Pledge Drive Auto-Process Options
The purpose of this automated process is to capture any contributions entered that are attributed to a fund/sub fund combination, within the date-range of the pledge drive, regardless of contribution level (household/individual) and associate these contribution records to a Pledge Drive.
Things to consider:
- The business rule is to search for any contribution in the system based on the fact that the fund/sub fund combination matches an existing pledge drive's fund.sub fund combination and the received date of the contribution falls within the date-range or the Pledge Drive.
- When those contributions have been identified, the system will automatically attribute the contributions to the Pledge Drive.
- The automated process will by-pass any contribution that has already been associated with a Pledge Drive.
- This process will run every 15 minutes so it is not instantaneous.
- If you have more than one Pledge Drive and the Dates/Funds/or Sub-Funds overlap, the process will only be able to attribute to one of the Pledge Drives in question.
- The household or individual giving the contribution in question does not have to have a pledge on record for this procedure to update the contribution.
The purpose of Auto-Process Two is the same as the purpose for Auto-Process One with the following distinctions:
- In order for Auto-Process Two to work properly, a Pledge must be on record for the contributor, either at the household or individual level.
- The system will verify that the contribution in question is at the same level of any Pledges that the household/individual have on record.
- The system will verify that the received date of the contribution falls within the date range of the Pledge not the Pledge Drive.
How to enable Auto-Process.
Please follow these steps in order to setup an automated process for associating giving with your Pledge Drive.
- Log in to Fellowship One.
- Click on the Support link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select the product > Fellowship One > Giving > Designations > Add/Edit Pledge Drives.
- Select the category I have an issue or request.
- Then simply state in the ticket which auto-pledge drive option you want turned on and for which pledge drive. We will need this in writing and then can execute the procedure for your database.
Note: You can indicate that you wish the Auto-Process of your choice to be selected for ALL pledge drives, keep in mind that any new pledge drive you create will be selected for this process. We strongly recommend that you ensure your pledge drive dates, fund, sub-funds do not overlap with a current pledge drive.