FellowshipOne Coordinator is a web based application designed to make managing multiple classrooms intuitive and efficient. This unique tool allows service coordinators to see the roster capacity and the number of volunteers and students checked in to each class in real time.
FellowshipOne Coordinator also helps to alert service coordinators when a roster is approaching capacity. Roster capacities can be increased or decreased and rooms can be opened or closed to check-in at the touch of a button. In addition, service coordinators can easily balance class sizes and teacher to student ratios with the ability to move volunteers and students from one class to another. Once checked in, volunteers assigned to volunteer rosters rather than specific classrooms can easily be moved to the room they plan to serve in. Finally, users can easily move between Coordinator and other FellowshipOne apps and websites by simply tapping the 9-dot navigation grid.
Features of the Coordinator App include:
- See the roster capacity and the number of volunteers and students checked in to each class in real time
- Receive alerts when a roster is approaching capacity
- Increase or decrease roster capacities as well as open or close rooms to check-in at the touch of a button
- Balance class sizes and teacher-to-student ratios with the ability to move volunteers and students from one class to another
- Empower two-way communication between Coordinator and teachers/volunteers
- Optimized for use on any mobile tablet device, smart phones and desktop or laptop web browsers