A one-campus church staff juggles many areas of ministry and administration. Everyone’s hands are full!
Now multiply that by two, three or more campuses. It can start to feel like a circus. Fellowship One Church Management software enables leaders to:
- Organize and manage multi-site churches from both a campus-specific perspective and from a high-level view through your central operations.
- Automate many administrative tasks in an online, self-serve format for members, freeing up staff for ministry.
- Access all data for all campuses anytime, anywhere via our 100% web-based software.
- Coordinate volunteers, security, event schedules, member care and visitor contact through automated messages routed to the proper ministry leader .
- See a 360-degree view of each household’s attendance, volunteer history, giving history, ministry involvement, household profile information and staff notes—all in one place!
- Analyze comprehensive reports for statistics and trends on giving, visitor retention, demographics, small group placement and more!
- Allow individual personalities of your multiple sites to emerge while you duplicate vital consistency in the underlying framework and administrative processes.
We invite you to fill out our form to the right to learn how Fellowship One can help you juggle your multi-site church with impressive ease.