- Create a 360-degree view of households with all data in one place
- Build events with online registration and payment
- Efficiently track visitor outreach, follow-up and assimilation
- Find and manage volunteers
- Define and track workflow routing of tasks
- Easily communicate with staff, members, visitors and volunteers
A church’s vision can get lost in the shuffle of detail management. There are so many people (staff, members, children, visitors and volunteers) and so many details (giving, communication, small groups, and facilities) to manage. Any one of these could overwhelm your office staff.
Consider how we can help for just one category: Volunteers. You want the experience to be rewarding and frictionless so your helpers will grow through service and continue to volunteer.
Fellowship One enables you to:
- find and match them to the correct job for their giftedness
- automatically secure and store background checks for each volunteer
- send automatic emails with information, reminders and updates
Tens, hundreds or even thousands of volunteer assignments and attendance can be tracked across multiple ministries and even multiple campuses!
Fellowship One exists to minimize administration in every area so you can maximize ministry. What areas of administration in your office need some help?
It's totally free and we will take the time to answer all your questions
Using the Post Attendance page you can enter any additional attendance records for activities for which you did not use Check-in.
You can search for attendees by name, participant assignments or volunteer assignments.
Data entry has been optimized to enter hundreds of records with minimal effort.Next