A church’s vision can get lost in the shuffle of detail management. There are so many details to keep up with. Without the best church administration software, any one area could overwhelm your office staff.
Besides the primary benefit of exceptional member care, there are two main advantages to having church administration software.
First, staff time is spent more effectively—and often less expensively—and there are fewer errors and headaches with church data management. Second, this type of administrative efficiency frees leaders to do what they were called to do: minister. They not only have more time to do so, but also they have the tools to use their data for better ministry.
It’s very difficult to quantify the cost of administrative inefficiency, but it exists nonetheless. For maximum effectiveness, whatever can be automated or offered as a self-serve option should be, in order to keep people from getting lost in the effort to manage their details. A streamlined back office pays for itself many times over.
Here’s how Fellowship One church administration software can help with your administrative needs:
- Volunteer recruiting and management
- Giftedness-matching for volunteers
- Automatic, secure storage of background checks for each volunteer
- Automatic emails with information, reminders and updates
- Tracking of tens, hundreds or even thousands of volunteer assignments and church attendance across multiple ministries and even multiple campuses
- Rights-managed options for church database access
- Custom and saved search criteria
- Duplicate individual records removal
- Automatic verification of U.S. addresses by the USPS
- Expansive library of reports
- 360° view of households with all data in one church database
- Centralized events management tools with online registration and payment
- Visitor connection, follow-up and assimilation tracking
- Workflow routing and tracking of tasks
- Communication tools for staff, members, visitors and volunteers
- Giving fund designations and rapid offering processing
- Self-serve options to eliminate staff management of small group registration, giving statements, event registrations, and background check applications
- Class, room and student placement
- Stored history of registrations and liability release forms
- Registration form control
Streamline your church data and administrative efforts. Get more information about Fellowship One church administration software.