Church small groups are an excellent way to connect people to your church and help build community. Using Fellowship One’s church small group features, visitors and members can search for a small group online through your existing website and submit an interest form for one or more of your church small groups.
Fellowship One’s church small group solutions are not limited to only incoming requests. Our features include tools for both staff and volunteer leaders to access, manage, monitor and engage profiles and people in each small group.
Church small group staff will be able to:
- Define and manage small groups, small group leaders, and members
- Monitor the health and activity of your church small groups ministry
- Utilize simple but effective tools for church small group communication
Church small group leaders can:
- Respond to contacts requesting information about the group
- Update contact information
- Communicate with the group via email
Leaders can easily report on the latest information, attendance, prayer requests and more about their group for staff members to review. This eases the administrative time required to provide oversight on each church small group.
To learn more about software solutions for church small groups with Fellowship One, please complete the form on this page today!