It’s sad, but true, that churches must raise their awareness of the criminal hazards that can compromise their members’ safety.
Why? Sex offender registrations have risen 50% in the last decade. Violent crimes are more likely to happen in churches than ever before. Most churches have limited security and easy access, which makes them prime targets for criminal activity. Like those in Nehemiah’s day, churches must “pray to our God and post a guard….”
The team at Fellowship One places a high premium on implementing church security without sacrificing a warm and welcoming environment. We know how to put safeguards in place that will protect your members from all kinds of malicious mayhem.
Children and Babies
Parents can have peace of mind about:
- Your secure children’s check-in and pick-up process
- Coded tags that match only the parental receipt tag and eliminate unauthorized pick up
- Provisions in the check-in system to note special conditions such as restraining orders or allergies
- Instant access to a child’s location after check-in
- Automatic background checks for every volunteer
Leaders can rest easy regarding:
- Visibility protocols within Fellowship One that let you control who sees what in the member portal and back-office database
- Our 100% web-based software that stores your data securely in the cloud, safe from viruses, hackers, physical damage, such as fire or flood, and system failure
Increase church security and protect against liability! Fill out our form today to find out how Fellowship One can help.