Church event software can help maximize the man-hours of your staff, key leaders and volunteers as your team plans its next special event.
With Fellowship One, the industry leader in church management software solutions, your team can better leverage technology, increase the level on interaction between your church and people attending your events. Fellowship One allows people to register and pay for events online through your church website, making it easier and more convenient to get connected.
Additional things to consider when planning a church event include:
- How will the event be promoted to the church and/or the community (i.e. Website, Weekend Bulletin and/or Announcement, Printed materials, Social Media)
- What are your setup and tear down needs?
- Will childcare and nursery care be available during the event?
- Is additional security needed?
- How many volunteers will be utilized for the event and what roles need to be filled?
- Are there any Audio or Video needs for the event that require additional equipment or personnel?
- Who, how and when will guests and visitors be followed up with after the event.
With automatic integration of information within Fellowship One, check-in during the event will be seamless for adults and children. The benefits of proper utilization of the church event software go far beyond smooth logistics regarding check-in. With the right church event software solution, your church can become more effective in tracking the level of individual involvement in all church activities, events and volunteer roles.
Complete the form on this page to learn more about Fellowship One’s church event software today!