Church contribution software does much more than merely inform people of their financial investment in your ministry. Church contribution software is a vital link between the church leaders and the congregations as well as a significant tool for budgeting and planning. Fellowship One understands the importance of being able to stay connected to the people who are investing in your church.
With the right church contribution software, such as Fellowship One, your staff can quickly and easily create and disseminate contribution letters to either a portion of or your entire congregation. Through the use of the Fellowship One Contribution Letter Generator, you can customize the look and message shared with this church contribution software feature.
The ability for your church members to access their contributions letters online through Fellowship One’s church contribution software is the most significant time and money saver for your church staff and budget.
Other church contribution management solutions available in Fellowship One include:
- Complete church donation tracking and reporting
- Check scanning and image storage
- Integrated Remote Deposit Capture for automated bank deposits (Premier edition only)
- Batch entry and processing of credit cards (Premier edition only)
- Accurately, timely and customizable church contribution statements
- Monitor progress of church pledge drives
- Report and analyze church giving trends
- Members can print their own church contribution statements
- Online giving via credit card, debit card or eCheck
- Integrated with several giving kiosk options
- Capture automated attendance using customizable rules
Complete the form on this page today to learn more about all of the features of Fellowship One!