Fellowship One makes obtaining and managing church background checks simple and secure. Churches must make security of the adults and children in their care a top priority. A good first step is making sure that staff and volunteers submit to a thorough church background check. Fellowship One assists by automating the church background check submission process and storing the results on their member profile.
It can be a daunting task to manage tens, hundreds, or even thousands of church volunteers across multiple ministries and even multiple campuses. Fellowship One helps you to keep track of the countless church volunteer staffing assignments and attendance records.
The ease in which Fellowship One incorporates church background checks is a part of an overall strategy for Finding and Managing Volunteers that includes the following tools:
- Recruit and identify church members for volunteer service
- Match the gifts and talents of members to the church volunteers opportunities
- Accept church volunteer applications online through your website
- Increase security through the use of automated volunteer church background checks
- Create and manage church volunteer assignments
- Track and report on church volunteer attendance
Regardless of size or denomination, church leaders must implement security practices. Every church needs to take steps towards making their facilities and people more secure. Utilizing comprehensive church background checks, churches of every size have the resources to fully protect their people.
Five Critical Security Steps for Churches:
- Background Checks – church background checks through experienced firms
- Check In System – use a secure check in system for children & events
- Aggressive Friendliness – training to intervene with difficult people politely
- Emergency Action Plan – steps to identify, evaluate and control an emergency
- Communications – command and control for instant communications and coordination
Additional ways Fellowship One provides connections to all your guests and members include:
- 360O View of the Family
- Children’s Check-in & Nursery Security
- Grow Small Groups & Community
- Capitalize on Ministry Moments
- Finding & Managing Volunteers