Church attendance software is for anyone relying on weekly church attendance numbers as measurements of a church’s overall health and development. While attendance is important, it’s an unreliable indicator of the spiritual formation of individual members. Church attendance software is an essential tool for tracking not only worship attendance but also the upward spiritual growth of members as indicated by increasing levels of ministry involvement.
Other questions to ask to determine growth are:
- Is this person connected to and participating regularly in a small group?
- Has this person volunteered for any ministry tasks?
- Does this person attend not only worship, but also special classes and events?
- Does this person have a record of regular and consistent giving?
- Has this person reached out for help, through prayer requests, visits with elders or pastors, or communication cards?
Fellowship One’s church attendance software makes it easy to find the answers to these questions.
In addition, our church attendance software helps staff identify the truth about the church’s base membership. Tracking who is in attendance gives staff a more realistic measurement of its membership by identifying who is visiting, who is staying, and who is slipping out the back door. Most importantly, Fellowship One’s church attendance software identifies who is not there. Staff can see patterns of absences long before a person has time to feel ignored or unmissed.
After collecting data on individual patterns of attendance and other growth indicators, Fellowship One can then aggregate this information with that of all members and visitors, allowing pastors to refine ministry offerings and, ultimately, close the back door.
Click here to learn more about how Fellowship One’s church attendance software can increase numerical and spiritual growth in your church.